In the Euregio Meuse-Rhine, the geographical proximity of the three languages German, French and Dutch to each other offers particularly good conditions for the acquisition of neighbouring languages, yet difficulties arise time and again, such as:
- How do I get easy and free access to high-quality didactic material on the Euregio and language learning?
- How can I get funding for school trips to other regions?
- How do I benefit from the experience of other schools with similar objectives?
- How do I organise school trips to other regions with less effort?
- How can I find a partner school whose pupils speak my target language?
- How can I make my commitment to my pupils' language learning visible to the outside world?
You do not have to pay any fees for our school labels.